luni, 19 aprilie 2010

Pogoanele's farewell : One life, one street!


This is it. Here I am, in front of destiny’s final curtain call, at the edge of the Earth. I had an inglorious life, like a pursuit to immortality. Now, when I close my former eyes of the tiger, I can only see the shadow of me, chasing the pulse; my dusty steps, my mistakes. My forbidden dreams. I'm dying faster, inbound in sin and anguish, starting an ambush against the angels with soft wax wings. I'm condemned to oblivion, fearless of dark or death's freedom...
A bittersweet impulse... A coin falls into my hat. Summer’ struggle days are coming, thus YOU get to march on soft sand. Every hour is spinning away like the night sky. My memories, the only thing I had left. But I still get to carry me. Is that a light ? No... I was wrong. I thought that I don’t have death, that Heaven can wait, but morning breeze killed another of my dreams. Now, I don’t even know who I am . A fallen star or a shining dreamer? Anyway, it ain't enough for what it may seem. I just wanted to live, now I only wanna come back to life. To my purple life, full of happiness. I live my happy ending. My needs are one step too far, and it’s a little bit too late. I’ve hadn’t enough yet, but I lost the fight. I was too weak, no power, no luck. No Eden for me! I’m losing, but I still get the opportunity to be a hero! The moments when I was fearless vanished away. For me, there's no tomorrow. Every day is today. Each morning I go back to my bleeding swamp. Perhaps I betrayed myself... My Resurrection never came... Death would be best I can ever get. If got to go, got to go! Like this, speechless... No sighs, no regrets. Alone in front of death. My last lullaby, among past' mask. For me, this ain't a slump. I live every day a flashback. The devil whispers in my ears... The venom of my awesome existence is working in me... This is the story of my life, born on the street of crushed wishes! I’m a machine no longer living. Round up! Rest, to the fullest, is fragile silence, blown in delusion of being just a hero...

Niciun comentariu: