marți, 20 august 2013

Version³ : Inner Child gone bad.


When this jaded story cease to begin

And my body goes of its slippery skin,
I wrap my sorrow underneath the light.
Yet, the scene is one step off my sight...
Dawn was here, deep into the dreams. 
I use their purpose, not their screams.
Time has wings, but past breaks free!
We are what memories allow us to be...
Fear my demons and the pain inside,
Fight back, waste your missiles wide...

Let me find when you're down the wire,
Gone, but never denied by a dying liar...
Remember when I set the time on fire?
The goal was to accomplish my desire.
To keep the wounds hanging in chains,
To stop the venom pouring in my veins...
All we wanted was a shadow in the dark,
But our empty senses gave us no spark.
Our future struggles in a heavy silence.
'Cause the past was Pattern of Violence...

Niciun comentariu: