miercuri, 16 octombrie 2013

Our last swan song: Mirror in the sky...


I told you from the debut that we have no regard for tragedies,
Destined to be blown away like powder, by the death's breeze,
We're worrying to touch our frozen friend, we committed no sin.  
Father changes rules and gives you a taste of his own medicine.
I sit and whisper towards the stoned body. His requiem goes on.
Making no sense, you settle down the ground, bruised, all alone...
That wasn't your time, yet, you're ready to go, robbed of disguise,
And an emphatic holy absorbs loud signals of pain out of our eyes.
Brother, with this nocturnal departure, you took a lot of my heart!
Let me know you are there, so I will forget the homage I took part...
My spirit will not resurrect you, all by itself, buried in a vocal abyss. 
After brutal rivers of tears, you are gonna become the first to miss!
All our sorrow, kid, routes of scars and nicotine next to the morgue,
Are on the verge of generating my collapse into a deep amnesia fog.
Love has gone, moved along, but we remember a time we had trust,
Past is gonna find us and try to match the memories, covered in dust...
When I'm awake in dawn, cause that's when the wreck hurts the most,
We're in ruins, no alibi, we imagine paradise, with you being the host.
Struck by a sequence of memories, that is like movies about my ghost.
Don't let me find you're gone, child. Exploit the heaven, move to coast.
We're compelled by the leading demons and the lingering freedom bell,
Into a pursuit of inner healing. Will even work? Well, only time will tell...
He's way out on his journey and we're mourning him through every cell.
Think about who's escaping. Then remember our organic friend who fell.
Series of fallen vengeance, pack of lies and a lack of breach in our voice...
We've matured. From kids to boys to idols to kings, by unanimous choice.
Entering in the shadow of remorse, with pain and purpose, seeking home,
Filtering complaints, calling out harmful poison of enemy lost in the storm,
We are providing mind over matter, yet the regrets and sighs are still dry.
Moving along, from now on, in the comfort of angels, we either do or die...
Then 'figure out', he said to the saints. 'A boy from old horizons was here'.
And that is how I ended up. Outside the skinny shield, but I'll remain near...
When you'll be cold and will land, surrounded by young glory and the lord,
Think about our young blood, chased from the past, a fight we can't afford.
A dark intruder admits our encounter in front of the vision, who broke free.
Believe in my fairy tale, look into the future, lift a cross between us and me...
And your bright name will no longer shine in stone, will survive on soft sand.
Everybody loved the innocent child who passed like the star with a cold hand.
Stumbling in the weak city, your illusion running on the path of empty wishes...
Came up short of tenderness and consumed excess when we bailed his ashes.
He has no regrets, he said, but that can't be what we need if any of us is there.
Our teen spirit is embedded in this funeral, since ancient times, going nowhere.
Demons will make us eternally. I don't want people to forget our familiar faces.
Back to where I've never been, dressed in black, a rose sunken in dark places.
From head to toe, your revival smells like putrefaction. A casualty in the flame.
I don't play the savior role. My end is not far away, but there's no one to blame.
Forget our love, our glory, despite your extinguished grave, that you are aware.
Denying my berth in the rivalries. Inspiring the past to cease? Don't even dare!
You must die young if wanna be chandelier in the sky, belonging to an alliance.
Child, don't let us forget the time of our lives, risen by your Pattern of Violence...








Niciun comentariu: